Teaching, restoring, and equipping those who embody Yeshua.
If you have been helped by any of these writings please consider a small contribution
• We believe the Bible, in its original text, to be divinely inspired, infallible, and trustworthy. I, therefore, suggest that all translations or interpretations be used with caution since they are the work of fallible men/women.
• We hold the Bible to be the highest authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
• We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons; Yahweh (God the Father), Yeshua (God the Son, Jesus), and Ruach HaKodesh (God the Holy Spirit). More important to me than knowing His right name is that He know mine.
• We believe that sin is a debt that must be paid, not forgiven. Who will pay your sin debt? Will you—by your death—or will you accept Yeshua's payment with His lifeblood? It’s your choice.
• We believe that Yeshua is God manifest in the flesh, in His virgin birth, His sinless life as a man, His divine miracles, His death on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His future bodily return in power and glory.
• We believe that all of mankind is invited to enter into relationship with Yahweh. This can come only in accepting, by faith, the lifeblood of Yeshua as payment for all our sin.
• We believe in the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit who indwells the believer, progressively enabling them to live a holy life.
• We believe in the unity of all true believers as those called to assemble, to govern, as the body of Yeshua, in the Spirit.
• We believe that we, as the body of Yeshua, function best when the fivefold ministry offices, listed in Ephesians 4:11, and the various gifts, listed in 1 Cor 12-14, are in operation under only the headship of Yeshua.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to eternal life and joy with God, and the lost to despair and eternal separation from God.
• We believe that the descendants of Israel (Jacob) remain central to plans and purposes of God and that, as the future bride of Yeshua, she, Israel, will be united with we who are now the body of Yeshua, to the end that we, together, become not Jew or Gentile, but one "new man.”
Without prejudice.Website Issues? Contact me. ©2023.